Thursday 5 July 2012

Gardening Again

I did another day of gardening today. (With a lot of help from my mum!)
Here's a general picture of the back garden (it was sunnier than the last time i took a picture) I like laura's idea of painting the fence a bright colour - maybe a pale purple/blue to go with the pink flowers.
I decided to dig out all the grass on the left side of the path at the front and fill it with leveled flowerbeds instead as the mower can't get in there easily. I used reclaimed tiles to separate the levels.
My mum built a stand to stop my poppies from falling over. They're so big and heavy that tying them to a bamboo wasn't enough!

2 comments:

  1. aaaarghhh! I look so old in photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no you don't! you look very springy and active!

      Delete